- The transferor and transferee shall fill the transfer forms 52 and 56 (amalgamated form) in the presence of the transferor’s FO.
- The transfer application forms shall be approved and recommended by the Fisheries Officer in the district offices.
- The district officer shall update the boat registration details in the system.
- If transfer application is approved, the transfer form shall be forwarded to the Assistant Director of the district officer.
- The approval matrix for the transfer application is shown below:
- IMUL – Director General Approval
- Any boats other than mentioned above – Assistant Director Approval (District Offices)
- In the event of an IMUL boat transfers the following equipment has to be transferred with the prior approval.
- Transfer of Radio Call Sign
- Transfer of VMS
- Transfer of High seas operation license
- Once the boats are transferred, the management division in head office shall update the details into the system.
- If the IMUL boats that are registered in IOTC authorized list, the transferred IMUL boat details shall be updated in the IOTC authorized list.
Service Step Diagram