- The owner / company shall submit the duly approved application form to the district office along with the registration fee. In the case of engine suppliers, they are required to submit details of the types of engines manufactured too.
- Marine Engineering Assistant (MEA) shall inspect the premises of the company and provide a recommendation letter.
- District officer shall update the details to the system and scan the documents.
- District AD shall recommend the application form through the system.
- Marine Engineering Assistant (MEA) at the head office shall check the documents for completeness and accuracy and provide a recommendation.
- Director shall approve the registration documents through the system.
- MEA shall print the certificate.
- DG shall approve the printed certificate.
- Approved certificate shall be sent to the district office for collection.
Service Step Diagram