- An individual shall initially place an order to manufacture a boat in a registered boat yard in the particular district prior to the registration of boats. This process shall be carried out in both district office and head office.
- The boat owner shall fill an application form in order to reserve a registration number. Further, file shall be maintained in district office.
- Marine Engineer Assistant shall visit and inspect during the manufacturing process in the boat yard to verify the process.
- The district office shall update the boat details into the system in order to reserve a registration number.
- The Assistant Director in the district office shall recommend to reserve a registration number via the system.
- The system approval for the reservation for boat registration is shown below :
- IMUL – Director General Approval
- Any boats other than mentioned above – Director Management
- The reserved registration boat number shall be issued to the boat yard by the district office.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department
- Management Division (Head Office)