- The applicant shall fill the Fisheries form 49 and submit to the district officer.
- The district officer shall check in the system to verify the reservation of boat registration number.
- Marine Engineer Assistant shall visit and inspect during the manufacturing process in the boat yard.
- The MEA in the district officer shall inspect the manufactured boat whether it is viable for the voyage and usable condition
- The MEA shall provide a report on sea worthiness of the boat to the AD in the district office for the approval.
- Once the sea worthiness report is approved, the owner of manufactured boat shall fill the submitted to the district officer:
- Fisheries form 49
- Boat yard receipt
- Insurance Certificate
- Approved Sea worthiness report
- Copy of boat engine invoice form 49. The following documents shall be,
- Applicant shall make the payment to the cashier in district office
- The Director of Management division in the head office shall grant system approval for the General.
- Registration and forwards it to the Director
- The management division shall print the Certificate of Boat Registration for all the boats.
- The Director General shall approve the registration.
- The management division shall print the Certificate of Boat Registration for all the IMUL boats whereas district officer shall print the Certificate of Boat Registration for boats other than IMUL.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department