- Applicant shall request through an application form manually filled to the head office.
- Permits licenses are issued for:
- Transport, Import, Export and Re-export & Import, Export and Transport of ornamental fish
- Transport and Export of lobsters
- Transport and Export of chunk
- Catch and collection, import, export and re-export of sea cucumbers/ beach demur
- Collection and Transport of seashells and production of ornaments
- Export license for coral cultivation done through artificial substrate
- The applicant shall submit the relevant documents in order to register the skipper ID license.
- Duly filled application form
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate
- Copy of BOI certification (If applicable)
- The officer in-charge shall check and verify the documents collected. Consequently, the officer in charge shall update the information details into the system.
- The applicant shall make the payment to the Shroff in the finance division in order to obtain the permit license.
- The officer shall maintains the application records in the file.
- The Deputy Director shall recommend and approve the permit license via the system.
- The Director of management shall recommend and approve the permit license.
- The officer in management division shall print the permit license and forwards it to the Director General for the signature.
- The Director General shall signed the permit license manually and submitted to the applicant.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department