- The boat owner shall fill a manual application form for the permission to sell a locally manufactured boat and submit the application form to the district officer.
- Fisheries Inspector in the district officer shall examine and verify the manufacturing of the boat. Further, fisheries inspector shall recommend, approve and forwards it to the Assistant Director in the district office.
- The district officer shall update the details into the system where as application form shall be uploaded into the system.
- The permission letter for the sale shall be printed by the management division in the head office.
- The permission letter shall be approved by the Director General.
- Upon the DG approval, the permission letter shall be sent to respective district offices.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department