- The verification unit or FI at the harbor office shall identify the log sheet error and provide a copy of it to the investigation unit.
- The investigation unit shall raise a temporary suspension through the system with the reason. In the meantime, the officer will be required to provide a rating for the violation.
- The suspension shall be approved by the Assistant Director.
- If it’s a first time offense by the skipper, he will be provided with the necessary training from the district office.
- If the skipper has a history of past violations, he will be fined from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 10,00,000.00 depending on the circumstances.
- After the necessary action has been taken, the district AD shall update the details of the action taken in the system.
- The investigation unit shall activate the skipper license through the system which should be approved by the Assistant Director.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department