- The processor / exporter shall apply for health certificate for each and every consignment via online. The task shall be fulfilled by an individual username and password which is given for each processor / exporter. (Refer registration process)
- The processor / exporter shall fill the ICCATT Big eye tuna statistical document if applicable for the consignment.
- The processor / exporter shall fill the Sword fish statistical document if applicable for the consignment.
- The QC officer in head office shall verify the duly completed application form via the system and forwards it to the QC Director.
- The QC director in head office shall approve the duly completed application form via the system. Thus, shall prompt an option of printing the certificates in BIA – QC office.
- The processor / exporter shall submit the following documents to QC Officer placed in BIA – QC desk.
- Copy of Operation licenses
- Copy of Vessel Registration
- Packing list
- The BIA – QC officer shall update the catch quantity into the following documents.
- Health Certificate
- ICCATT Big eye tuna
- ICCATT Sword Fish
- The processor / exporter shall make a payment to the BIA – QC cashier.
- Once the payment is done, the QC officer in BIA shall print and authorize the Health Certificate for the consignment.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department