- Head Office shall send the letter to the District office Assistant Director (AD) to inform the demarcation and the arrangement of the meeting with the other stakeholders.
- District AD shall send the letters to the relevant stakeholders.
- District AD shall conduct meetings with the coordination of the relevant stake holders.
- Stake holders shall fix a time schedule to conduct the demarcation of the particular lagoon.
- Fisheries officers/ Fisheries Inspectors shall mark the GPS points in the machine and submit the codes to the Head Office by sending the machine.
- Head office shall submit the GPS points to the Survey department via a CD.
- Survey Department shall submit the map to the DFAR.
- Once the head office receives the map, the map will be submitted to the legal officer to gazette the map process.
Service Step Diagram
Relevant Division of the Department