- The owner will submit the following documents along with the registration fee to the district office.
- Marine engineering assistant (MEA) shall inspect the boat yard and fill form 1A for the assessment. If the inspection is successful the MEA shall provide a recommendation on form 1A.
- District officer shall update the details to the system and scan the documents.
- District AD shall recommend the application form and form 1A through the system.
- Marine Engineering Assistant (MEA) at the head office shall check the documents for completeness and accuracy and provide a recommendation.
- Director shall approve the registration documents through the system.
- MEA shall print the certificate.
- DG shall approve the printed certificate.
- Certificate shall be sent to the owner.
Service Step Diagram
- Application form
- Business certificate
- Land ownership (deed and plan)
- Labor insurance policy
- Boat yard insurance policy
- Environment certificate
- Area under roof-plan
- Sanitary and sewage plan
- Access to boat yard plan
- Garbage disposal system plan
- 4R size photographs of the boat yard.
- Utility Bills (water and electricity)
Relevant Division of the Department